Careful tax planning is critical to any business operation. It involves not only an understanding of the interrelated areas of tax laws as they continually change through new regulations and precedents, but also the motivation and skill to recognize opportunities and creative solutions. Taxes are a complex and demanding area, and at QACO we place a distinct professional to handle taxation matters.
We have expanded our tax department and developed a sizeable group of tax specialists to respond to clients’ needs. Some of the most frequent services we provide are:
- Corporate and individual tax planning.
- Preparation of income tax returns:
- Income tax registration
- E-Filling of salaried person
- E-filling of corporate
- E-filling of monthly withholding
- NTN Registration
- STRN Registration
- Representing clients before assessing and appellate authorities. Relating to Tax Litigations.
- Assisting clients in getting approval under various sections of fiscal statues from the central Board of revenue.
- Handle sales tax matters and import duty cases.
- Advising clients on tax effects of proposed business transactions:
- Tax Planning
- Tax Advisory
- Providing general tax advice based on current laws and rulings.
- Providing Tax Audit